Krishna Wallpaper for Krishna Lover

O my dear Krishna, You are the friend of the distressed, the ocean of mercy, and the Lord of creation. You are the master of the cowherdsmen and the lover of the gopis, especially Radharani. I offer my respectful obeisances unto You.

radha_krishna_wallpaper

In the Age of Kali, intelligent persons perform congregational chanting to worship the incarnation of Godhead who constantly sings the names of Krishna. Although His complexion is not blackish, He is Krishna Himself. He is accompanied by His associates, servants, weapons and confidential companions
krishna_playing_flute

O my Lord, when will my eyes be decorated with tears of love flowing constantly when I chant Your holy name? When will my voice choke up, and when will the hairs of my body stand on end at the recitation of Your name?


krishna_in_black

O my dear Krishna, You are the friend of the distressed, the ocean of mercy, and the Lord of creation.  You are the master of the cow-herdsmen and the lover of the gopis, especially Radharani.  I offer my respectful obeisances unto You
Krishna_wallpaper

My Lord, You are the supreme knowledge personified. You know everything about this creation and its beginning, maintenance and annihilation, and You know all the endeavours made by the living entities, by which they are either implicated in this material world or liberated from it. As the air enters the vast sky and also enters the bodies of all moving and non-moving entities, You are present everywhere, and therefore You are the knower of all
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
radha_krishna

I am completely under the control of My devotees. Indeed, I am not at all independent. Because My devotees are completely devoid of material desires, I sit only within the cores of their hearts. What to speak of My devotee, even those who are devotees of My devotee are very dear to Me.
O most exalted and worship-able Lord, best of those who bestow benediction, You can fulfil the desires of everyone, and therefore those who are sober, for their own welfare, worship the dust of Your lotus feet

Source of Images : https://krishnaart.tumblr.com/archive, This website really having good collection of Lord Krishna Images. You must visit ones.

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

0 टिप्पणियाँ